Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bratcher Goes to Zambia - Spring 2009

Hello to any and all who read find, or stumble across, my account of my adventures in Zambia. However, I have never done a "blog" before so bare with me as I try to get the hang of this. Eventually, I plan to be posting regularly about our events of the day, week, special trip, or event. I might even be able to put pictures on here, but I will have to double check. Like I said, I'm new at this.

Also, feel free to reply, comment, post your own stuff, or whatever you desire to do. If you have any questions you would like me to answer regarding my trip, the scenery, or anything else, ask me and I will do my best to hook you up with a satisfactory retort. If there is anything particular you would like me to photograph, such as our compound or the local kids playing soccer, tell me. I would be more than willing to oblige. After all, my parents, uhh I mean "Santa Claus", got me a digital camera for Christmas.

Okay, well that's good enough for starters. It's late, and I have orientation bright and early tomorrow morning (and oh how excited I am to not sleep in anymore!). Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously.. why isn't there a picture of a lion already? This is just bogus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me remind you that I need my lion!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to enjoy this. I look forward to reading what you are doing and thinking while you are there. You are in my thoughts each and every day. Bring my son a lion.
    Take care of yourself.
    Kelly
    kellygirl936@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get internet access soon. Get me a blowgun.

    ReplyDelete